Copyright Notice.

I assert my rights as the creator of the Art featured on this blog and cordially advise you that my work and any images portraying my work is copyright ©.


Saturday 18 May 2013

Nearly There :)

After a great Holiday at the Riviera Maya Barcelo Resort in Mexico I'm back in the groove. It's amazing how some consistent warmth and persistent sunshine can make a person with health challenges feel better in themselves and ready to face their issues with more confidence.

I now have one of my early paintings "The Summer" on view and for sale at Caffe' Rosa in Whitchurch, Bristol UK.


This piece holds my vision of summer, soft lush green grass to walk on barefoot, a beach to find shells on (in this case a Nautilus Shell) and a blue sky with wistful clouds to enjoy it all under.
 
My plan is slowly coming together; The Posse is nearly finished (see below) and when it is it will be off to the printers with a couple of my other works for image capture for the giclee prints. I can then start selling exclusive high quality prints from my new website which I will turn my focus to next.


The meadow grass base is in and the Marshall is finished.


So as mentioned I have to get my website finished before I start my next piece (called Loulou Belle); the website basics are in place but as always it's the detail that takes the time.

By the way if you're interested in obtaining a print of one of my pieces of work before the website goes live, just contact me for details.

Wishing you a great day.


Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment