Copyright Notice.

I assert my rights as the creator of the Art featured on this blog and cordially advise you that my work and any images portraying my work is copyright ©.


Friday 15 March 2013

Update on Pre-Launch Activity

The imaging and printing team over at Redcliffe in Bristol are doing a great job on capturing and printing proofs on special papers and canvas for my first couple of pictures; "Summer Time" (a Nautilus shell on a sandy background topped with blue summer sky and with a bottom band of fresh lush grass & "Just Cruising" Marilyn Monroe and James Dean driving in a maroon open top Cadillac De Ville on the road from Los Angeles to Las Vegas). The Redcliffe team are very helpful to someone who is learning as he goes along. They work with some big Companies and some well known artists and I thoroughly recommend them if you need truly professional Giclee printing.

When everything is ready you'll hear it first here and you'll be able to see the full pictures for the first time. I'm really excited about getting my work "out there" as it takes such a long time to do and there's so much of me in every piece.

I will be offering a small number of limited edition full size prints ahead of the full launch and if you want to register you're interest contact me using the form in the sidebar.

"The Posse" is still under way, but I've been struggling this week so haven't done much more. I'll post some more progress peeks of this piece soon.

Hope you have a great day.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful site you have here, Mike. I'm looking forward to seeing your prints when they are available. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Can't wait to see the prints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very exciting stuff! Are you in the UK or did you pick Redcliffe for other reasons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx! And yes I'm in UK and they are the other side of the City of Bristol. My works are mostly quite big (5ft x 4ft) so it makes sense to find one locally. If you have very high def digital images they can do the whole thing on line and ship you the prints; also I wanted somewhere that I can build relationships over a longer period given my health issues.

      Delete
  5. It is a big job to launch a new site. Looking forward to what you have in store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what I am seeing so far on your site. It's a huge undertaking...looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa and also for inspiring me :)

      Delete